As we update, improve and expand or enhance the Fin Free App Service, so please refer back to it periodically. By accessing the website/App, Fin Free mobile application (hereinafter referred to as “Fin Free App” or otherwise its Services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
The Company respects the privacy of the users of the FinFree App Services and is committed to reasonably protect it in all respects. The information about the user as collected by the Company is: (a) information supplied by users and (b) information automatically tracked while using a mobile device having FinFree App Services enabled (collectively referred to as Information).
INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY USERS
To avail certain services on the Fin Free App, users are required to provide certain personally identifiable information for the registration process which may include:- a) your name, b) email address, c) phone number, d) access to your phone’s SMS inbox records, Phone Contacts d) debit card, credit card, bank details and any other such information as required. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve Fin Free App Services and provide you the most user-friendly experience. In some cases/provision of certain service(s) or utility (ies), we may require your contact address as well.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES / AD-SERVERS
The Company may also present information related to user spends, patterns and user data tracked by the company only in the form of aggregated statistics on data such as user spends by category, date, time, bank balances, etc. within our app/site or to our partners.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. All information gathered on the Fin Free App is securely stored within the controlled database. Access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited
1. The App and Clients.
Company has developed and solely owns a mobile personal finance software application called “Fin Free App” (which expression shall include future releases of the App). Company makes the App available for download and use on mobile phones to clients (“Clients”). Downloading and installing the App shall be deemed to constitute sufficient proof that Clients have read, understood and accepted this Policy.
2. Personal Information
2.1. “Personal Information” for the purposes of this Policy means information that contains mobile phone contacts & text messages (that is, SMS) sent by providers of services and/or products (including but not limited to retail outlets, financial institutions, mobile carriers and utility companies) to the mobile telephone numbers of Clients in connection with one or more transactions (including availing of services or products, order confirmation, billing information and renewal notifications related thereto):
(a) Mobile phone numbers of Clients
(b) Email addresses of Clients
(c) Partial payment card data only to the extent such card data is disclosed in the said messages
(d) Information related to the transaction in question including identity of the service or product and the price or fee paid or payable in respect thereof.
3. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information.
Company may collect, store, access and use Personal Information solely to the extent required for Company to enable Clients to utilize the features of the App and to provide better user experience to Clients. The same would be confirmed through call.
4. Usage of Android advertising ID.
As per the terms of Google Play Services, the Company shall use the Android advertising ID when available on a device, only for advertising and user analytics purposes. The Company shall not connect the advertising ID it to any personally identifiable information without the explicit consent of Clients. The Company shall abide by reset and "Opt out of Interest-based Advertising" settings of Clients.
5. Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties.
Company shall publish, sell, give on rent, trade or otherwise transfer Personal Information to third parties, except as may be required by the clients & law, or pursuant to the order of a court or regulatory authority, or in order for Company to enforce its rights. In the event Company needs to share Personal Information with third parties, Company shall enter into non-disclosure agreements that are, at the least, as protective as the provisions of this Policy.
Company reasonably presumes that Clients who transmit Personal Information to Company are doing so out of their own volition. Company does not compel Clients to disclose Personal Information. At any time, Clients may opt not to provide Personal Information by uninstalling the App.
7. Correctness and Integrity of Personal Information.
Company accesses Personal Information as aforesaid from SMS messages on an ‘as is’ basis. Therefore, Company shall not be responsible in any way for the correctness, completeness and integrity of any Personal Information collected here under.
Company shall take all reasonable precautions by way of using current industry standard encryption technologies to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
9. Limit of Liability.
Not with standing anything to the contrary in this Policy or any other terms of service or use applicable as between Company and Clients, Company’s aggregate liability hereunder shall be limited to Rs.100 only and shall not extend to any indirect or remote damages whatsoever, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or loss of profits.
10. Offer`s and Voucher Code.
Company announces any offer`s or generate any Voucher Code based on the profile registered through “Fin Free App”. Only registered Users of Fin Free App will be eligible for any kind of offer`s or Vouchers or Coupon Code announced by Fin Free App.
Fin Free App Introduce you to the most innovative concept which allows you, to avail voucher of Rs 2000/- after the registration. Where you can redeem the voucher for purchasing of any kind of financial product.
11. How it works ?
Generation and Activation of the Voucher Code
Download the Fin Free app from respective Google app store/ URL. After finishing the registration procedure. A unique Voucher Code of worth Rs 2000/- will be generated automatically and displayed on your Dashboard and can be redeemed only once for the financial product which are interested in the purchase.
Usage of Voucher Code
Once the Voucher Code worth of Rs 2000/- (Two thousand Only) is been generated after completion of the registration process. One should be having the requirement and interest in purchasing any kind financial product in the market. However Code can redeemed only on financial investment through the Services Provided/ Business Partners who are associated with the App.
The Voucher code should be shared to the Business Partner / Service Provider whom they meet through Fin Free App and redeem Rs 2000/- for the financial product which is to be purchased. Once the Code is redeemed the credit of Rs 2000/- will be transferred to the Business Partners/ Services Provider whom they met and finalize purchase of the financial product.
Terms and Conditions
1. En-cashing of the Voucher Code of worth Rs 2000/- generated at the registration of Fin Free Account is not allowed. However it can be utilized only for purchasing any kind of Financial Products through the Business Partners/ Services Provider/Agents/Intermediates associated with the Fin Free App.
2. Voucher Code will be activated only after finishing registration formalities of Fin Free app.
3. Once the Registration formalities is been completed, one will be receiving the notification through E-Mail and SMS about the Voucher Code and one can use it accordingly.
4. You can redeem the voucher code only to the Business Partner/Service Provider who is assisting you for the purchase of the Financial product. You also agree not to spam people by sending them your voucher code. You agree not to publish your voucher code or distribute your voucher code in a manner which there would be no reasonable basis for concluding that the recipients would be personal/friends. Any complaints about your voucher code will result in withdrawing your Unique Voucher Code generated at the time of Fin Free App Registration.
5. To get your voucher code en-cashed and utilize it, your unique voucher code has to be redeemed only by Business Partners/ Service Provider who are associated with us.
6. While sharing the voucher code with the Business Partner/Service Provider Make sure the a valid Code is redeemed without any spelling mistake/ changes in case sensitive.
7. Once the voucher code is been redeemed or submitted by the Business Partner/ Service Provided then we will cannot change the code or re-generate the voucher Code. Kindly make sure the correct Voucher code is been redeemed /submitted while purchasing any kindly of financial Products.
8. This Voucher code cannot be redeemed multiple times.
9. You will be receiving an email & in-app notification on your Fin Free App with your unique Voucher code. Kindly ensure you provide your valid email id and contact number while registering on Fin Free App to receive your unique Voucher code.
10. FinFree App/ZRMindz Global Technologies Pvt Ltd is not responsible for any misguiding, misleading, misselling of your Voucher code and legal complaints cannot be filed.
11. FinFree App/ZR Mindz Global Technologies Pvt Ltd has rights to withdraw any Codes or offer at its own discretion as per the offer validity, without prior notifying their Associates/Customers/Registered users of the FinFree App.
12. FinFree App/ZR Mindz Global Technologies Pvt Ltd reserves the right to suspend your account and /or revoke your Voucher at any time if found any in-appropriate Steps taken.
13. In order to avail the Voucher of worth Rs 2000/-, first you will have to agree to the terms.
14. FinFree App/ZRMindz Global Technologies Pvt Ltd is not responsible if the voucher code is not been redeemed or voucher code is inactive.
15. Since FinFree App is providing the Voucher Code of worth Rs 2000/- and if the code is not been redeemed and Business Partner/Service Provider did not receive the credit FineFree App/ZRMindz Global Technologies Pvt Ltd will not be liabale for any new voucher code or any payments.
16. The voucher code of Rs 2000/- is given to you only as a gift card for availing our services and it should not be towards anything else, the voucher code can be used only with the Agents/intermediate/Associates we send to you for investing, buying or availing services from the Agents/Intermediate/Associates please note you must only give the voucher code to our Agents/Intermediate/Associates in case if you are interested in their product and have proceeded to buy any agent forcing you or misusing your voucher code is not the responsibility of ZRMindz Global Technologies Pvt Ltd or fin free app however in case anything like this happens you can report the same to us through email on firstname.lastname@example.org
17. The Voucher Code of Rs 2000/- is given to you only for Investing or Purchasing any financial product from the Associate/Agents/Intermediates who contacts you from our end. If the Voucher code is mis-used, then Fin Free App or ZRMindz Global Technologies Pvt Ltd is not liable and ZRMindz Global Technologies Pvt Ltd/Fin Free App Shall take legal action against respective individual /company /organizations who all are involved.
For any inquiries and complaints, the following email address may be used: email@example.com. All inquiries and complaints shall be looked into promptly and without charging any fee to the inquirer / complainant.
14. QUESTIONS / GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL.
Company shall always cooperate with regulatory authorities and investigating agencies in India in the matter of treatment of Personal Information. In the event you have any grievance relating to the processing of information provided by you, you may contact our Grievance Department, at
firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following address:
#9,chikka bazar road,queens road,opposite to geniuses hospital,bangalore karanataka - 560052